Games in Education (GiE) 2015 Conference
These are YouTube videos of presentations
- Games in Education 2015 Keynote: Permission to Play
- Games in Education 2015 – Flipped Learning
- Games in Education 2015 – The Alternate Reality Classroom
- Games in Education 2015 – Tech-less Game Design
- Games in Education 2015 – MISSION US: Understanding History through Interactive Gaming
- Games in Education 2015 – Creating Space for Student-Driven Learning
- Games in Education 2015 – Keynote: Passion-Driven Learning
- Games in Education 2015 – Gone Home: A Model for Classroom Video Game Implementation
- Games in Education 2015 – EPIC Academy: Game-Inspired Teacher Professional Development
Games in Learning EduCause Constituent Group
This group advances the conversation surround the use of games for educational purposes, as well as the implementation of gamification (or the use of game mechanics) to motivate change in non-game environments.
lu·dic \ˈlü-dik\ adjective. Of, relating to, or characterized by play.Ludiclearning.org documents experiments with learning and educational games in school settings. It strives to provide practical examples and models to encourage and inspire teachers to adopt playful and game-based learning into their practice. It considers the educational benefits and purposes of video games, pervasive games, board games and games culture in general.